Wednesday, April 30, 2014

No Day Offs For Mothers!


It's a long day and for mommies there are no day offs I realize. I have been home starting April to pursue my passions (read blogging, setting up projects, travelling and being with mumma). Her day starts at 5 am in the morning. She hardly sleeps at night, syringes have elongated in her brain and that leads to unbearable amount of pain. I don't see her cry or shout, I have been hearing her mummer god's chants in the night, hoping she would get to sleep. It's 11 am and she has winded up everything, all household chores and preparing lunch. Dad doesn't come home for lunch, she still makes a lavish spread you know. In between all the work, she began having pains in her right arm and her back and she decided to lay down on the bed. I happened to hold my camera and I ended up taking this photo of her. Looking at her, I know there are no day offs for mothers and that doesn't make her happy. But know what mother's don't complaint.

Call your mother today or give her hug for she is on a job, 365 days, 366 sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment