Tuesday, April 29, 2014

100 Million Expressions

I remember this picture was taken at my birthday party in 2012, Okay I am the younger one of the two. Mom insisted that I should celebrate my birthday with her, daddy and my elder sister that year. So I kind of listened to her and also ended up doing what I intended do. I called all my friends over for a dinner party. We all had a ball, with everyone giving gifts (who doesn't love them) and with my mum being around. This photo was taken by an extremely talented friend who had then began shooting, Swarn at the time of cake cutting and ruining my face stage. Swarn thank you for a million bucks photo and expressions you managed to capture. Ma looks charming in this photo like always and her curly hair, they supposedly look worse in monsoons, July, well that's what she always says, even though I beg to differ, at least in this photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment